Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Safe Place...


This morning Russell spent daddy time with our kiddo's so I could go to the temple.  It was refreshing.  It was enlightening.  It was peaceful.

The Boise Temple re-opened in November 2012.  This was my first time back since it had closed  2 years prior for renovation.  I have missed it's beauty.  You don't realize how blessed you are to have the blessings of the temple so close by, until it is closed for two years.

I have a new goal of going at least once a month.  I feel so rejuvenated.

I love having family come stay with us in our home.  I know that our Heavenly Father feels just as excited when we go to his house.  The spirit is always so inviting and welcoming.  I am grateful to have the Boise Idaho Temple so close, and to also be getting another temple even closer!  We are truly blessed.  Today has been a good day, and has brought much eternal perspective into my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment