Monday, January 28, 2013

Sister Is Officially A Nursery Go-er!

Sister started going to nursery this month!  It stimulates mixed emotions in me.  I love snuggling by babies, yet all kids just can't sit still and need nursery from about 14 months on (smile)   For the past 3 years I have always had either Brother or Sister with me in class, so it is a bit weird to have empty arms.  Everyone keeps asking me when we will adopt again.  I guess once your baby goes into nursery... it's time.  Ha.

The happy part is that I knew Sister would love nursery.  One of our best friends is their nursery teacher.. so it works out perfect.  Brother holds Sisterl's hand and walks her to nursery every Sunday.  We walk in.  I kiss them both and tell them I will be back in a little bit.  No tears, just busy bodies ready to play.   Neither of them have had a hard time joining the big kids. :)  I wouldn't either... have you seen those toys!?  It also helps that I had subbed in for the month prior to Sister officially joining her nursery group.  So it gave her time to adjust and see how fun it is!

The first week, I couldn't stop peeking in on her.  Not because I didn't think she was in good hands, but because I just love watching our kids have a good time and to see the joy on their faces.  She loved playing with her friends.  It was also super cute to see how Brother watched out for her.  All in all it has been great.  I now go to class to listen to the beautiful lessons that have been prepared, instead of keeping my kiddo's quite so that others can listen to the beautiful lessons.  Progress is a beautiful think.  It is sometimes hard to transition into the next chapter, but it is for our benefit.  I love watching Brother and Sister progress, develop and learn new talents and skills.  I also love that they go to nursery to learn about our Loving Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ.  I love the new decorations that are found on our fridge.  Beautiful artwork that shows our little ones are already learning to be like Jesus.  I am grateful for nursery leaders!

Here are a couple pictures I took with my phone and edited through Instagram.  Enjoy!

Getting ready for her first day in nursery!  I love our sweet baby girl!

Ha.  Our photo got hijacked.  That's OK, we like the hijacker!

Hazel's first day in nursery, she loved snack time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment